4 bedroom barn conversion for saleYarmouth Road, Norwich
Withdrawn from Market
- Full residential planning permission
- 3,186 sq, ft.
- Within boundaries of Norwich
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 en-suites
- 1st floor mezzanine living area
- Will benefit from NDR immensely
- Planning Authority Broadland District Council - Reference 20152002
- All mains services are very close by
THE BARN Entrance Hall
Mezzanine living area
IN THE VICINITY 2.5 miles to Norwich city centre.
2.5 miles to Norwich railway station with direct links to London.
5.5. miles to Norwich International airport.
1 miles to Postwick Park and Ride.
OUR NOTES Measurements, distances and areas are approximate.
The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only.
Barnmasters expects our barns to have all necessary planning permissions, building regulation certification and other consents in place.
Barnmasters have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Potential Purchasers must satisfy themselves by examination or otherwise.
LOCAL AUTHORITY Broadland District Council
Telephone 01603 431133
DIRECTIONS Take the A1242 Thorpe Road out of Norwich.
At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Yarmouth Road where the barns will be found on the left hand side.
VEWINGS All viewings strictly through Barnmasters
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100060000494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnmasters, Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.