3 bedroom detached house for saleBarney Road, Fulmodestone, FAKENHAM
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Modern Conservatory
- Driveway And Garage
- Popular Village Location
A modern detached house, deceptively spacious with three double bedrooms, large glass conservatory and mature garden giving a high degree of privacy. Viewing is essential!
Door and UPVC double glazed window to side, dado rail and stairs to first floor.
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Fitted storage cupboard, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
Radiator, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed French doors to side. Arch to:
Kitchen / Diner 8' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.29m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and hob, space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to front and side.
Lounge 15' 6" x 10' 7" ( 4.72m x 3.23m )
Radiator, television point, UPVC double glazed window to side, and UPVC double glazed patio doors to:
Conservatory 12' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.48m )
OF UPVC construction with glass roof and UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear. Ceiling fan light, wall heater and oak flooring. Doors to either side leading into the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, dado rail and double glazed velux window to side.
Bedroom One 13' 7" to window x 8' 4" ( 4.14m to window x 2.54m )
Twin double built-in wardrobes, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.59m )
Radiator and velux window.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.87m )
Loft access, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap, shower over and tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side.
With up and over door to front.
The property is approached by a driveway which provides ample off road parking and leads to the garage. There is a side access gate which leads round to the rear. To the side of the house there is plenty of room for bins, bikes or to sit and relax. The rear garden is enclosed and gives a high degree of privacy. Mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature shrubs, trees and flowering borders. There is a delightful circular sun terrace sheltered by a wooden pergola and mature creeping plants. There are two wooden garden sheds, an enclosed area housing the oil tank, outside tap, power point and security light.
Fulmodestone is a small rural village situated a short distance from the market town of Fakenham and not far from Kings Lynn and Norwich. At the centre of the village is a church and village hall, originally the local primary school, which now holds various local functions and activity groups. Vendor has advised us that the village runs a pub on a Friday evening and Sunday afternoon in the old school hall as there isn't a pub nearby. The nearest infant school for the village is Stibbard and there is a bus that accommodates the transportation for children attending this school from the village..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62212799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.