6 bedroom detached house for saleNorton Road, Stockton-On-Tees
Guide Price £290,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE £290,000 to £320,000 **
- Six bedroom link detached house situated in a Prime Norton location
- Five reception rooms, modern fully fitted breakfast kitchen and utility room
- Family bathroom to both ground floor and first floor
- Private electric gated grounds with parking for multiple vehicles and large garden area
- £1000.00 BUYERS INCENTIVE
** GUIDE PRICE £290,000 to £320,000 ** A beautifully refurbished and fully modernised six bedroom link detached family home situated in a prime Norton location.
A beautifully refurbished and fully modernised six bedroom link detached family home situated in a prime Norton location. With no expense spared the current owner has stylishly and sympathetically renovated this superb property both internally and externally to create an exceptional family home to be proud of. Ideally positioned for good local schools and transport links including the A19 commuter route and Norton's pretty and vibrant village with its array of excellent amenities, eateries and public houses simply adds to this fantastic properties list of many wow factors.
Karndean flooring and under stairs cupboard for storage.
Library Room 15' x 17' ( 4.57m x 5.18m )
Stunning original working open fire place, double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Dining Room 12' x 15' ( 3.66m x 4.57m )
Stunning original working open fire place, double glazed patio doors, double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation and two radiators.
Living Room 18' x 19' ( 5.49m x 5.79m )
Beautiful feature gas fire place, double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast 11' 1" MAX x 19' 1" MAX ( 3.38m MAX x 5.82m MAX )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, tiled splash back, a 1 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven with electric hob, modern chimney style cooker hood, plumbing for dish washer, doors leading to the utility room, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Utility Room 7' 1" x 12' 1" ( 2.16m x 3.68m )
Selection of base units, plumbing for washing machine and doors leading to front garden.
Family Room 11' 1" x 13' ( 3.38m x 3.96m )
UPVC Constructed, lights, double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation and a radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Karndean flooring, corner shower, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and two radiators.
Stairs leading from the hall and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 15' 1" ( 3.68m x 4.60m )
Feature fire place, double glazed window to the front and side elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 11' 1" ( 3.05m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 15' 1" MAX ( 3.35m x 4.60m MAX )
Feature fire place, built in storage area, two double glazed windows to the side elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' x 7' 1" ( 2.13m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Five 11' x 11' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.38m )
Built in storage area, two double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Six 12' x 14' ( 3.66m x 4.27m )
Double glazed bay windows and a radiator.
Suite Comprising: fully tiled bathroom, panelled bath, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Cinema Games Room 15' x 19' ( 4.57m x 5.79m )
Original parque flooring, top of the range projector with surround sound, working log burner and double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is two sets of electric gates and drive for parking for multiple vehicles and to the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden with patio area, seating area, decked area and allotment area with herb garden.
Garage 12' x 21' 1" ( 3.66m x 6.43m )
Electric garage door, alarm system and power and lighting sources inside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62212829.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.