3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVicarage Road, Swindon
Sold STC £220,000
- 1930's Bay Fronted
- Semi Detached
- Detached Garage
- Utility Room
- Block Paved Driveway
- Well Maintained Front and Rear Gardens
Located in Cheney Manor. A 1930's Semi Detached property boasting BAY WINDOWS and a DETACHED GARAGE. This property is in need of slight modernisation throughout however also offers potential to extend subject to planning permission.
1930's BAY FRONTED SEMI DETACHED family home in sought after VICARAGE ROAD Cheney Manor. This property is in need of slight modernisation throughout however boasts flexible living accommodation and a great plot size. The DETACHED GARAGE and ample block paved driveway sets this property apart from the others and simply has to be viewed. POTENTIAL TO EXTEND FURTHER stpp.
Door to front, Window to side and front.
Integral door to front, Double glazed window to side, Cupboard understairs, Radiator.
W/C, Wash hand basin with tiled splashback, Gas Central Heating Boiler.
Lounge 22' 1" Max x 11' 6" Max ( 6.73m Max x 3.51m Max )
Double glazed bay window to front, Fireplace, Radiator, TV and Phone points.
Dining Area 8' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to rear, Laminate floor, Radiator.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 6' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.08m )
A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. SS Sink / Drainer, Space for cooker. Radiator.
Stairs leading up from entrance hall, Airing cupboard, Loft Access. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.95m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 6' 10" ( 1.96m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, Wash Hand Basin, W/C, Shower. Radiator.
Garage & Parking 9' 1" x 16' 9" ( 2.77m x 5.11m )
Block paved driveway to front with a Detached garage with up and over door. Power and light, eave storage and side door access from rear garden.
Utility Room 7' x 6' 10" ( 2.13m x 2.08m )
Located at the rear of the garage. Door to side and window to rear. Base mounted units, with work surface over. SS Sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Power and light.
Front wall with lawn area and raised flower beds. block paved pathway to front door. Gated side access to rear.
Enclosed rear garden, with two patio areas, well maintained lawn and matured shrubs and flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62214338.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.