2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHillside, Orwell, Royston
Sold STC £350,000
- Spacious two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Large gardens to rear
- Backing on to farmland
- Adequate car parking/hard standing to front
- Garage to side
- Oil fired central heating
- viewing is highly recommended
An opportunity to purchase a spacious well maintained two bedroom bungalow standing on a good size plot and backing onto open farmland. The property has been exceptionally well maintained in recent years and has the benefits of oil fired central heating and car parking/ hard standing to front.
An opportunity to purchase a two bedroom Bungalow standing on a good size plot and backing onto open farmland. The property has been exceptionally well maintained in recent years and early internal viewing is strongly recommended. Orwell is a sought after south Camrbidgeshire Village within easy access of the City of Cambridge and the market Town of Royston all offering an excellent range of shopping and educational facilities together with main line railway stations with fast and regular services to London. Further into the Village of Orwell there is a primary school and a Village shop.
Fully Glazed Front Door
Glazed door to:
Radiator. Meter cupboard.
Lounge/dining Room 23' x 11' 8" ( 7.01m x 3.56m )
Two radiators. Double doors to outside. Feature fireplace with inset electric fire (there is an open fireplace behind). Access to loft space. TV point, telephone point. Archway to:
Kitchen 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Inset set one and a half bowl sink unit with drawers and cupboards under. Superb range of base and wall cupboards supplying ample working surface. Electric cooker point. Glazed display cabinets. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Fitted fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Coving to ceiling. Door to:
Oil boiler supplying domestic hot water and radiators. Ceramic tiled floor.
Conservatory 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
Attractive floor covering. Glazed double doors to outside. Glazed door to side.
White suite comprising of low flush w/c. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Panel enclosed bath with electric shower attachment above and shower curtain. Ceramic tiled floor. Wall tiling.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.12m )
Radiator. Attractive bay window.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.82m )
Radiator. TV point.
The property has the benefit of front and rear gardens. Front garden has been brick paved supplying ample car parking / hard standing giving access to detached garage with electric power connected and personal door to rear garden. Large enclosed rear garden predominantly laid to lawn with flower borders, mature trees and shrubs, patio area, garden shed. The rear garden backs onto National Trust land and commands superb views.
Planning permission has previously been granted for an extension to the property, although planning has now elapsed, however the original plans are available for inspection at the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62214392.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.