3 bedroom terraced house for saleHuntingtower Road, Grantham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-Terraced Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen, Dining Room and Lounge
- Popular Residential Location
- Front and Rear Gardens
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £135,000! Three bedroom mid-terraced home in a popular residential location, with close access to Grantham town centre and Grantham train station. The property is bay fronted and boasts spacious accommodation including dining room, three bedrooms and front and rear gardens.
A spacious bay fronted mid-terraced home situated in a popular residential location set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre, with great access to Grantham train station with direct commutable links to London Kings Cross in approx 64 minutes. PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. Brief accommodation comprises of entrance hall, bay fronted lounge, dining room, kitchen, W.C, first floor landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom as well as front and rear gardens.
The entrance hall is entered by a front door and has tiled floor, staircase off to the first floor landing and radiator. Access into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 4" plus bay window x 11' 11" maximum ( 3.76m plus bay window x 3.63m maximum )
The lounge has a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, open fire with tiled hearth, wall mounted lights, TV and telephone points and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 11" maximum ( 4.01m x 3.63m maximum )
Into the dining room there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, gas fire with mantelpiece surround, laminate floor, radiator and arch into the kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 6" x 8' 11" ( 5.03m x 2.72m )
The kitchen is fitted with modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above and comprises of inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer with tiled splash backs, freestanding Indesit Baumatic Range cooker and 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood above, space for further appliances, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and French doors out to the rear garden, laminate floor, radiator, storage cupboard under the stairs and door leading to the W.C.
Into the W.C, there is UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, W.C, laminate floor, radiator and access to the combi boiler.
First Floor Landing
Up onto the first floor landing there is downlighters, radiator and access to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 2" maximum x 12' 2" ( 4.62m maximum x 3.71m )
Into bedroom one there is two UPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, hatch access to the loft and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 1" maximum ( 4.06m x 2.77m maximum )
Bedroom two has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 9' maximum ( 2.92m x 2.74m maximum )
Into bedroom three there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
The family bathroom has UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of bath with shower above and tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and W.C. Radiator and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is low level dwarfed wall, path to front door and graveled area.
To the rear of the property there is a patio sitting area, laid to lawn with flower bed and shrubbery surrounds and gated access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62216348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.