5 bedroom detached house for saleSkarries View, Tokers Green, Berkshire, RG4
- Individual detached family home being one of three set in a semi rural setting approached through meadow land
- Flexible well presented accommodation offering flexibility with many features including dual aspect sitting room with feature fireplace, recently refurbished kitchen/breakfast room and 5 bedrooms
- Delightful easily maintained landscaped gardens with raised heated swimming pool surrounded by decking
- Offered with no onward chain
Built by Berkeley Homes in 1999 this individual detached home offers bright spacious flexible accommodation presented in excellent order. The property offers covered entrance porch opening into reception hall, cloakroom, dual aspect sitting room with feature fireplace, dining room, study, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with utility room off. To the first floor master bedroom with ensuite shower room, 4 further bedrooms and family bathroom. The property is set central to its plot with colourful well stocked rear garden with large lawned area and raised circular heated swimming pool with decked surround. To the front gravel driveway with parking for several vehicles leads to single garage. A noteworthy feature is the sweeping driveway private approach through jointly owned meadow land
Shiplake House is located close to the village of Kidmore End with the highly acclaimed Kidmore End Primary School, Caversham offers comprehensive shopping facilities and over the River Thames is the town of Reading the rail station giving access to London Paddington, Waterloo and all major cities. The M4 J 8/9 & 11 are in easy reach giving access to London and the West Country. The area is well served for schools both in the private and state sector including Pangbourne College, Oratory, Reading Blue Coat, Reading School for boys, Kendrick, The Abbey School and Queen Annes in Caversham for girls. The nearby River Thames and countryside offers extensive walking facilities and river pursuits. There are a variety of golf clubs close by and horse racing at Ascot & Newbury
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN160176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.