2 bedroom flat for saleFlat 7, 6 Wardlaw Drive, Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, G73
- Two bedroom traditional tenement flat
- Top floor location
- Large lounge with feature bay window
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Benefits from GCH, DG and communal drying green
- Ideal BTL with potential rental yield circa 9%
Opportunity to purchase this ideal investment property with potential yield of circa 9%. The two bedroom traditional flat is located on the third floor with security entrance system to gain access. The kitchen sits off the bright and airy lounge with feature bay window and traditional high ceilings. The fully tiled bathroom offers white suite with electric shower over bath. Further benefits include DG, GCH and security entry system.
The property is situated within the popular area of Rutherglen and is conveniently placed for access to a host of excellent amenities including shops, supermarket, Overton Park and public transport services. Rutherglen Main Street is less than 100 yards from the property and offers a more extensive range of shopping facilities and Rutherglen train station. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.