3 bedroom terraced house for saleBirkhead Street, Heckmondwike
Guide Price £120,000
- ***Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000***
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Family Bathroom With 4 Piece Suite
- Off Street Parking
- Near Heckmondwike Grammar School
- Useful Cellar
***Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000*** Located near Heckmondwike Grammar School is this three bedroom mid terrace property comprising of: entrance hall, lounge, kitchen / diner, cellar, three 1st floor bedrooms and house bathroom. With blocked paved garden to rear providing off street parking.
***Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000***
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
Double glazed uPVC door to front, radiator and wood flooring. Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 8" To Chimney Recess ( 3.94m x 3.86m To Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and wall lights. Picture rail, coving to ceiling and fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 10" x 16' 2" To Chimney ( 4.22m x 4.93m To Chimney )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, radiator and plumbing for dishwasher. Laminate flooring, spotlights to ceiling and part glazed uPVC door and double glazed window to rear.
Cellar 16' 1" To Chimney Recess x 13' 10" Max ( 4.90m To Chimney Recess x 4.22m Max )
Single glazed window to rear, central heating boiler and laminate flooring. Plumbing for washing machine and timber door to rear.
Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" To Rear Of Wardrobes x 13' 10" ( 3.02m To Rear Of Wardrobes x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 6' 4" x 16' 5" ( 1.93m x 5.00m )
(Not including recess) Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" To Chimney Recess x 10' 3" ( 2.87m To Chimney Recess x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Four piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled walls and flooring, chrome towel radiator and spotlights to ceiling. Double glazed window to rear.
To the rear of the property is a blocked paved garden with plants and shrubs providing off street parking. Garden to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62218658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.