3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Orchard, Ossett
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £130,000
- 3 bedroom terrace property
- Regarded area of Ossett
- Modern shower room
- Low maintenance garden
- Early viewing advised
GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £130,000. This well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace property is situated in the much sought after area of Ossett
GUIDE PRICE: £120,000 - £130,000. This well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace property is situated in the much sought after area of Ossett. With excellent amenities, transport links and well regarded schools close by. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, light and airy lounge, generous dining kitchen, 3 bedrooms and modern shower room. There is a low maintenance garden plus a small garden to the front. This will make the ideal home for a first time buyer and early viewing is advised to avoid missing out.
Lounge 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
With bay window to front, radiator, gas fire and TV point
Kitchen 14' 9" x 9' ( 4.50m x 2.74m )
This is a good sized dining kitchen with window to rear, radiator, fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer, roll top work surfaces, cooker hood, 6 ring gas hob with electric oven, fridge freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, useful cupboard for storage.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.33m )
With window to front, radiator, generous double sized room
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 8' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.57m )
With window to rear and radiator
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 5' 3" ( 2.59m x 1.60m )
(measurement over bulk head) With window to rear, electric storage heater
Modern shower room with window to rear, chrome towel rail, shower cubicle, vanity unit with sink, low flush WC, spotlights and tiling.
Enclosed front garden with gated path leading to entrance. Enclosed low maintenance rear garden with fence borders, blue stone chip area with generous raised decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62218700.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.