3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePartridge Way, Norwich
Guide Price £220,000
- Lovely three bedroom detached bungalow
- Exceptional enclosed rear garden with koi pond
- Open frontage and large driveway
- Well fitted kitchen & luxury bathroom
- Viewing essential!
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £230,000, 100FT FABULOUS GARDEN! An exceptional three bedroom detached bungalow located within this unique cul-de-sac just off Norwich's inner ring road to the north of Norwich City Centre.
The property boasts a 100ft stunning rear garden which affords the property a high degree of privacy and has been recently re-turfed with a beautiful pond. The property's accommodation boasts a lovely open plan kitchen / dining room, double aspect lounge and three bedrooms, the third would be ideal as a breakfast room. Furthermore there is a luxury bathroom with quality suite and tiling, exposed wooden floors and gas fire central heating. The property has a lounge driveway, good frontage and offers superb access to and from Norwich City Centre. AN early viewing is highly recommended.
With built in storage cupboard and strip wood floor.
Lounge 15' 1" narrowing to 13' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.60m narrowing to 4.22m x 3.63m )
Impressive double aspect lounge with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, smooth ceiling, picture rail, strip wood floor and feature fireplace.
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.61m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset sink unit, freestanding gas cooker, space for up right fridge freezer, tiled floor, part tiled walls and central kitchen unit comprising breakfast bar with drawers and cupboards under. There is also an airing cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Rear Porch / Utility Room
Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and door to side aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, strip wood floor and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, strip wood floor and radiator.
Bedroom Three / Breakfast Room 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
uPVC double door to the rear garden and radiator.
With a suite comprising large oval bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC with chrome radiator, access to loft space, impressive tile surround walls and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property has impressive open frontage, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and a long driveway to the side providing parking for numerous vehicles. The rear garden is simply outstanding, measuring around 100ft and has been re-turfed by the present vendor and has a range of well planted shrubs and bushes. There is a pergola with gravel path and an exceptional Koi pond with stone surround and pathway. There is a patio directly behind bedroom three / breakfast room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62218706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.