3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeersbrook Avenue, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000.
A truly stunning three bedroom period terrace house, which has undergone an extensive sympathetic scheme of renovation by the current owners.
A traditional style front entrance door opens to the beautifully presented bay windowed living room with feature fire place. Inner lobby through to the light and airy dining room with access to the basement utility cellar. Fabulous open plan style fitted kitchen having a range of contemporary style fitted units and integrated appliances.
Beautiful master bedroom with built in closet and subtle decoration. Bedroom two with coordinating decoration and garden views. Bathroom W.C having a modern fashionable suite. Second floor double bedroom three with eaves access. Lovely forecourt garden with pathway to the front entrance door. Fabulous landscaped enclosed rear garden with feature borders all privately enclosed.
Located within this very desirable suburb being served by a comprehensive range of excellent local amenities including popular junior & secondary schools, shopping facilities, health & fitness centres and regular local public transport convenient for access to Sheffield City Centre, universities & hospitals.
Only from a detailed inspection can the enormous charm, character and standard of accommodation on offer be fully appreciated.
* Beautifully Appointed Period Terrace House
* Two Principal Reception Rooms
* Contemporary Style Modern Fitted Kitchen
* Complementary Subtle Decoration Throughout
* Professional Landscaped Gardens
* Modern Bathroom
* Basement Cellar
* Sought After Location
* Early Viewings Strongly Advised
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62219270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDS160407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Woodseats. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.