2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale** REDUCED ** Chestnut Close, Saltburn-By-The-Sea, Cleveland, TS12
- PLEASANT LOCATION
- EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- UPVC FACIA BOARD & GUTTERING
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVE & FRONTAGE PROVIDING EXCELLENT PARKING
- GARAGE PRESENTLY USED AS A STOREROOM
- LOW MAINTAINANCE GARDEN TO THE REAR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (COMBI)
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
THE ACCOMMODATION BRIEFLY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE HALL: UPVC double glazed door, radiator, loft access
LOUNGE: 11'3 x 15'8 UPVC double glazed window with vertical blinds, slim line flame effect electric fire, two radiators.
KITCHEN: 10'3 x 8'6 Stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, attractive comprehensive range of wall base and drawer units, laminate work tops, tiled surrounds, range cooker, plumbing for automatic washing machine, chrome towel radiator, store cupboard houses gas combi boiler, UPVC double glazed window with vertical blinds, UPVC double glazed stable style door, ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM 1: 8'7 x 9'8 UPVC double glazed window, radiator
BEDROOM 2: 9'4 x 14'5 UPVC double glazed window with vertical blinds, built in wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator.
BATHROOM/W.C.: Tiled, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, large tiled & glazed shower cubical, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window, chrome towel radiator
LARGE FRONT Block paved
REAR GARDEN: Low maintenance, block paved, colourful variety of shrubs
GARAGE: Store room
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62219696.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference sb348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.