2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Sold by Us £369,950
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Large luxury fully tiled bathroom
- Superb large well fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Delightful light & airy sitting room with doors onto the patio
- Upvc double glazing & Gas fired central heating
- Casual car parking for residents & visitors parking, garage in block
- Lawned communal grounds with stunning sea & coastal views
- Share of the freehold, thus no ground rent payable
- 999 year lease from 25/12/2012 Maintenance currently £600 per 1/2 year
- Council Tax 'D' £1713.78 EPC 'D'
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A stunning, recently refurbished two double bedroom ground floor frontline cliff top apartment enjoying amazing sea and coastal views across Christchurch Bay, to the Isle of Wight and Needles Rocks in the East and to Mudeford Quay, Hengistbury Head and with the Purbecks in the distance to the West. A truly fantastic location right on the cliff top and with a gentle path leading down to the beach close by. The property internally is in 'as new' condition and has been tastefully decorated in Farrow & Ball colours. There is also direct access from the sitting room to the patio, communal grounds which adjoin the cliff top. The main high street shopping centre is within an easy level walk. An ideal retirement or second home proposition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62220080.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327003027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.