4 bedroom detached house for saleMillbank, Burgess Hill, RH15
- Large modernised family home with south facing garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Within easy walking distance of 2 main line train stations
A large detached 4-bed family home, extended and thoroughly modernised to a high standard, to now provide bright and spacious accommodation throughout.
The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac but is ideally situated for London or Brighton (Wivelsfield station is less than a 8 minutes’ walk away and trains to Brighton and London take from 11 minutes and 54 minutes respectively). Also within easy walking distance are:
- The town centre
- Bedelands farm nature reserve – a nature reserve of ancient meadows, woodland, hedgerows and ponds, covering some 80 acres
- Burgess Hill Football Club
- BMX track
- Green circle network – a series of footpaths, cycle tracks and bridleways linking the green sites around Burgess Hill to one another and the town centre
In 2015 the residents of Burgess Hill approved, in a referendum, the Burgess Hill Neighbourhood Plan, which is a plan for the development of the town over the next 15 years. The plan is extensive and includes:
- a new shopping centre
- additional leisure and entertainment facilities
- new parks, green spaces and footpath and cycle links
- re-development of the town’s train stations.
Further details of the property are:
Large granite island dining area, granite worktops and white fitted kitchen units
Plumbing for a dishwasher and fridge freezer with drink dispenser
Connections for a twin-oven, dual-fuel, cooker
Direct access to the rear garden
Large triangular feature window
Sun pipe above the dining area
South facing garden, including large summerhouse
Living room with modern gas fire and oak flooring
Family bathroom with jacuzzi bath and separate power shower with jet and steam features
The master bedroom has room for a king-size bed, air-conditioning and is en suite
3 further bedrooms each of which is big enough to a double-bed
Boarded loft providing extensive storage and conversion potential
Utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble drier
Landscaped, low maintenance front garden
Drive with space for 3 or 4 cars
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62220530.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS55276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.