4 bedroom terraced house for saleBeckett Street, Batley
- Four Bedroom Front Back To Back Terrace
- DG & GCH (Where Stated)
- Close To Local Amenities
- **NO CHAIN**
Offered with NO CHAIN is this four bedroom front back to back terrace comprising of: entrance, kitchen/diner, lounge, cellar, four bedrooms and house bathroom. Having a block paved tiered garden to front and on street parking.
Four Bedroom Front Back To Back Property
Single glazed door to front.
Kitchen / Diner 16' Not Including Recess x 7' 5" Not Including Recess ( 4.88m Not Including Recess x 2.26m Not Including Recess )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, radiator and access to cellar. Single glazed timber door and single glazed window to side.
Lounge 11' 10" To Chimney Recess x 12' 11" ( 3.61m To Chimney Recess x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and wall mounted gas fire.
Cellar 12' 11" x 13' 11" To Chimney Recess ( 3.94m x 4.24m To Chimney Recess )
Single glazed window to front, stainless steel sink unit and plumbing for washing machine. Access to under stairs storage area. Central heating boiler.
Radiator and stairs to second floor.
Bedroom 1 15' 11" x 9' 7" ( 4.85m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and storage radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' x 9' 11" ( 2.74m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath. Part tiled walls, extractor fan and radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 9' Max x 12' 11" ( 2.74m Max x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 4 10' 1" x 13' 11" Max ( 3.07m x 4.24m Max )
Double glazed window to front and storage radiator.
Block paved tiered garden to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62220605.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.