2 bedroom terraced house for saleOakwood Avenue, Flanshaw, Wakefield
- Two bedroom mid terrace property
- Driveway and gardens
- No Upper Chain
- Convenient for the city and M1 at Junction 40
BY ORDER OF THE MORTGAGEE IN POSSESSION WE ADVISE THAT AN OFFER OF £96,500 HAS BEEN RECEIVED FOR 60 Oakwood Avenue, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 9JU. ANY PERSONS WISHING TO MAKE AN INCREASED OFFER SHOULD NOTIFY THE AGENTS OF THEIR BEST OFFER. Tel: 01924 381381
Convenient for the city and the M1 at Junction 40 this two bedroom mid terrace property. Briefly comprising of lounge, kitchen and off the first floor landing are two bedrooms and bathroom. With gardens to front and rear and driveway. No Upper Chain.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' Plus recess and bay ( 3.94m x 3.66m Plus recess and bay )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Feature fire surround with fire tv point.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door to access the rear of the property. Fitted kitchen to include base and wall units, sink, work surfaces, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dishwasher, two useful in-built storage cupboards, recessed storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 19' 10" Max into recess x 10' 5" Max including wardrobes ( 6.05m Max into recess x 3.18m Max including wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Wardrobes, storage heater, tv point.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 9' 4" Max ( 3.23m x 2.84m Max )
Irregular shaped room. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Suite comprising of bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, w.c., partly tiled walls, cupboard housing the hot water tank.
block paved driveway to front providing ample off street parking. Good size enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, laid to lawn with fence boundaries and a shed for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62220614.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.