2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSuffield Close, Long Stratton
- Semi-Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Fully Enclosed Landscape Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Provides Good Commutability to Diss and Norwich
An extremely well presented recently modernised and updated two bedroom semi-detached house, situated in the town of Long Stratton, offering an attractive enclosed landscaped rear garden and off road parking. The property is situated within walking distance of the local shops and facilities.
An extremely well presented recently updated and improved, two bedroom semi-detached property, ideal of first time buyers and investors. The property comprises; entrance hall, lounge with front aspect bay window, kitchen/breakfast room which leads to the recently added conservatory. First floor offers, master bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture, bathroom and bedroom two. The improvements include new double glazed windows in 2014 and a new double glazed front door fitted this year.
Outside the property benefits from off road parking with side gate providing access to the fully enclosed rear garden. The garden has been well thought out by the current vendors and offers low maintenance and includes patio, garden shed and a raised vegetable garden.
Front aspect double glazed entrance door, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring and stairs to first floor. Door to;
Lounge 15' 8" x 9' 6" excluding bay window ( 4.78m x 2.90m excluding bay window )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, wood effect vinyl flooring, radiator, under stair cupboard and door to;
Kitchen 12' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.49m )
Rear aspect double glazed window and double glazed door to conservatory. Work surface with 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Integral hob an electric double oven, wood flooring, radiator, breakfast bar, space for washing machine, wall and base mounted units, oil fired wall mounted boiler.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.51m x 2.59m )
Rear aspect double glazed double door to rear garden, rear and side aspect double glazed windows and tiled flooring.
Side aspect double glazed window, loft access, carpet, airing cupboard and doors to;
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and fitted bedroom furniture and wardrobes.
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, tiled flooring and walls, panelled bath with shower over, recess spot lights and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.67m x 1.88m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and fitted wardrobe.
There is off road parking for several cars and side gate providing access to the fully enclosed rear garden which benefits from low maintenance with a paved seating area, shingled path, flower beds, raised vegetable garden, oil tank and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62220689.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.