3 bedroom terraced house for saleGoddard Avenue, Old Town, Swindon
- Stunningly Presented Throughout
- Extended Home
- Sought After Location
- No Onward Chain
- Three Reception Rooms
- C.18' In Length Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- A Large In Length & Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Large Detached Garage
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Modern, Stylish First Floor Bathroom
* Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN! * AN ATTRACTIVE AND EXTENDED BAY FRONTED HOME located along one of Old Town's most desirable road's. Attributes include: 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS * C.18' IN LENGTH KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM * THREE RECEPTION ROOMS * MODERN, STYLISH FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM * A LARGE IN LENGTH REAR GARDEN BOASTING A WESTERLY FACING ASPECT * A LARGE DETACHED GARAGE This wonderful home has been modernised to a high standard as well as being tastefully decorated throughout and offers many period features* Viewing is highly recommended!
Directions - From the Old Town Office proceed onto Bath Road and take the second turning on your left into Goddard Avenue and the property will be found on your right hand side.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62221721.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26536183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, Old Town, Swindon . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.