2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChelwood Close, CRAWLEY
Guide Price £260,000
- Guide Price: £260,000
- Lounge and DINING AREA
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Ideal Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Two Bedroom End of Terrace property comprising of a Lounge/DINING AREA, Fitted Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, FRONT and REAR GARDENS.
Fox and Sons would like to introduce this two bedroom end of terrace property to the market. Situated in a great central location, this property would make the ideal purchase for first time buyers, home movers and investors looking to expand their portfolio!
Downstairs and once through the entrance porch, the property comprises of a spacious lounge and dining area, and a fitted kitchen equipped with a gas oven and hob, a sink with draining area, various wall and base units and plenty of worktop space.
Upstairs, both bedrooms are doubles with one benefitting from a fitted wardrobe, while the family bathroom comprises of a low flush toilet, a basin and a bath with an overhead shower unit.
The rear garden is concrete laid ensuring low maintenance upkeep, and the front garden is laid to lawn with various plants and flowers around the border.
The property is located in Furnace Green and is surrounded by local amenities such as Furnace Green Shops and Tilgate Parade, and credited Schools such as The Oak Primary School and Thomas Bennett Community College and Sixth Form are also nearby.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62224100.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.