2 bedroom house for saleSt Oswalds Place, Vauxhall, Vauxhall, SE11
- Outstanding reception with impressive, high ceilings
- Ample space to dine and original wooden floors
- A second reception room currently used as a studio
- Two double bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms
- Modern galley kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private courtyard and contemporary glass entrance
- Direct access communal gardens and off-street parking
- Grade II* listed Victorian school conversion built 1861
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This impressive property offers tranquillity and elegance in a unique space within a historic Grade II listed Victorian school conversion. Benefits include impressive 17" ceilings, off-street parking, communal garden.
St Oswalds Place is tucked behind the green space of Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens, a moments walk from Vauxhall Station and in easy reach of Kennington Lane where a selection of shops and eateries can be found.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 999033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.