3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Silver Birch, Charity Farm, Woodstock Road, Stonesfield, Witney, Oxfordshire
- 3 bedroom detached home available with Help to Buy from £396,000
- Detached Garage and off street parking
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
- New Development consisting of just 37 individual homes
- 1,254 square feet
- Edge of village location only 12 miles from Oxford, 4 miles from Woodstock and 7 miles from Witney
One of only two 3 bedroom detached homes at Charity Farm.
Help to Buy Price: £396,000 - Please ask for more details
The Silver Birch has three good size bedrooms; with en-suite to the master bedroom and built in wardrobes to all, a family bathroom and a superb open plan kitchen / dining room (with separate utility) also with a light and spacious double aspect living room opening directly onto the enclosed Bekstone walled garden. Also with study and cloakroom to the ground floor.
The high specification includes a contemporary Nobilia kitchen and utility, with integrated double oven, electric hob, extractor over, dishwasher and fridge freezer supplied by Neff and Silestone work surfaces. All tiling will be provided by Oxfordshire based Minoli, and the sanitary ware is supplied by Sottini. With a detached garage and further off street parking.
This new build development comprises of just 37 individual properties built by Pye Homes to their usual high standard, having recently been awarded an NHBC 'Pride in the Job' Quality Award.
A brilliant location, in catchment of some excellent schools and with excellent connections.
For further information, please contact the Breckon & Breckon team in Woodstock on 01993 811 881.
Stonesfield is a delightful example of a typical Cotswold village with its natural stone buildings, 13th century church and friendly, inviting pub. It's surrounded on all sides by footpaths and open countryside so you could be forgiven for thinking you're in deepest rural England. In actual fact, you're a mere ten minutes away from Charlbury train station, with its direct links to London, and the A44, so you really can enjoy the best of both country retreat and city life as the mood takes you.
Charity Farm can be found on the eastern edge of the village and enjoys enviable views. The site has been well thought through to make the most of this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with all 37 properties being sympathetically built to compliment the ambience of the existing village.
As well as the church and pub, the village benefits from many other useful amenities including a Post Office, general stores, pre-school, primary school, library and village hall. Not to mention the varied array of clubs and sports activities that are also on offer.
There is a convenient regular bus service, the S3, through Stonesfield taking travellers to historic Woodstock and Oxford one way, and Oxfordshire's highest town, Chipping Norton, the other. Witney is also close by and boasts a wide range of shopping and entertainment to suit all tastes.
- CGI's and pictures are illustrative only - Please ask Breckon & Breckon for further clarification.
- Charity Farm does not have an open show home or on site sales office. For further information, and to arrange an appointment to view please contact the Breckon & Breckon team in Woodstock on 01993 811 881.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62231266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST170030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.