3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoggeshall Road, Marks Tey, Colchester
Sold STC £280,000
- Three bedrooms
- En-Suite and bathroom
- Detached double garage
- NO CHAIN
Charming and SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED family home with heaps of character and sociable OPEN PLAN LIVING spaces. THREE OVERSIZED BEDROOMS , en-suite, bathroom and dressing room to first floor. To the outside is a substantial driveway offering ample off-road parking and double detached garage. NO CHAIN.
Marks Tey is situated to the west of Colchester and is close to picturesque village of Coggeshall. Marks Tey is ideally positioned for commuters as the mainline railway station is a short walk away as well as the A12 and A120 linking Colchester and Chelmsford. The Village offers a local primary school and short drive to highly rated secondary schools, local shops and supermarkets within 1/2 miles.
Reception Hall 12' 6" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.81m max x 3.02m max )
Double-glazed entrance door to side, double-glazed window to front, radiator and cover, built-in understairs cupboard, open balustrade stairs to first floor, painted exposed beams with open access into :-
Sitting Room 15' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.60m x 3.81m )
Double-glazed window to front, brick feature fireplace, built-in cupboard, three walls lights, painted exposed beams, radiator and tiled steps down into :-
Dining Room 13' 10" x 7' 6" ( 4.22m x 2.29m )
Double-glazed french doors to rear with matching side panels, radiator and cover, 2 wall lights, painted exposed beams and doorway to :-
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.06m )
Two double-glazed windows to rear. Range of matching eye level and base units with worktops incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in oven and hob, spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Part-tiled walls and fully-tiled flooring, wall-mounted boiler and open access into :-
Conservatory 8' 4" max x 7' 6" max ( 2.54m max x 2.29m max )
Brick-built with double-glazed aspects, pitched clear roof, ceiling fan, wall-mounted heater, wooden flooring and double-glazed patio doors to rear.
With doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator, open access into dressing room and door to :-
Step down into, obscure window to rear, low-level wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, shaver point, shower cubicle with shower over, radiator and part-tiled walls.
Dressing Room 8' 8" max x 6' 1" ( 2.64m max x 1.85m )
Double-glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes and loft hatch.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.51m )
Double-glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.08m )
Double-glazed window to side and radiator.
Double-glazed obscure window to rear, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tile enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, built-in airing cupboard, radiator, fully-tiled walls and flooring.
Partly enclosed to front by fencing with a wide vehicular access to side leading to a substantial driveway in front of the detached double garage.
Fully-enclosed by panel fencing laid mostly to paving with shingled areas and shrub border with outside tap and light.
Detached Double Garage
Up/over door to front, window to side with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62232437.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.