3 bedroom detached house for saleCotman Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Sought after location
- 1930's bay fronted detached house
- Stunning mature gardens
- Light & generous accommodation
- Close to City & train station
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
A stunning pre-war detached family home enjoying an elevated position in one of Norwich's most sought after locations. The property enjoys convenient access to the City Centre, train station & local schools.
Double glazed entrance door, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, solid wood flooring, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 17' 9" x 12' 9" ( 5.41m x 3.89m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front and rear aspect, two radiator, smooth ceiling, decorative ceiling roses and feature gas fireplace with decorative tile and marble hearth.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 15' 3" into bay & into chimney breast ( 3.45m x 4.65m into bay & into chimney breast )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, smooth ceiling decorative ceiling rose, feature tinted glass window to the kitchen.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 10" max x 11' 2" ( 5.74m max x 3.40m )
Fully fitted range of quality wall land base level kitchen units with rolltop worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, washing machine, tumble dryer, electric hob with extractor hood over, built in Hotpoint oven and grill, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, space for freezer, heated towel rail, large under stairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring and uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects with door to rear courtyard,
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, smooth ceiling, radiator, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 18' x 12' 9" into chimney breast ( 5.49m x 3.89m into chimney breast )
Dual aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, smooth ceiling, picture rail, radiator and wash hand basin set in vanity unit with tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 15' 4" into bay ( 3.48m x 4.67m into bay )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature vertical column radiator, two built in wardrobes, smooth ceiling, inset spotlights, fitted shelving and wash hand basin set in vanity unit with red granite splashbacks and shaver point.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 11' 5" narrowing to 10' 2" ( 2.31m x 3.48m narrowing to 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and smooth ceiling,
With a suite comprising P shaped bath with shower over and glass shower screen and wash hand basin, with heated towel rail, tiled flooring, majority tiled walls and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, smooth ceiling and WC.
To the front of there is a long driveway ascending the properties elevated position and a substantial, mature landscaped garden which is mainly laid to lawn with boarders of firs, trees, plants and shrubs. As you approach the front door there are steps with mature plants. To the rear of the property there is a large courtyard area enclosed by feature walling with substantial raised bed with mature foliage, plants and shrubs.
Garage 7' 6" x 17' 8" ( 2.29m x 5.38m )
Timber side hung doors and lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62232464.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.