2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreen Lane, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £220,000
- entrance hall
- lounge diner
- re-fitted kitchen
- two bedrooms, shower room
- gardens, driveway & garage
An increasingly rare opportunity to purchase a very well presented bungalow tucked away in a pleasant cul de sac which offers : entrance hall, lounge diner, conservatory , re-fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, shower room, well tended established gardens, garage & driveway.
A very well presented detached bungalow set in a small cul de sac location which offers deceptively spacious, well laid out accommodation. This home has the benefit of a re-fitted kitchen, a conservatory and well maintained and presented gardens. A viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate this home.
Radiator, doors to bedrooms 1 & 2.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 12' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.68m )
Double glazed bow window to the front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.02m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Double cloak cupboard, central heating thermostat. Doors to lounge, kitchen & shower room.
Lounge Diner 11' 9" inc chimney breast x 18' 7" ( 3.58m inc chimney breast x 5.66m )
Double glazed sliding doors to the conservatory at the rear, radiator, recently installed electric flame effect fire.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.18m x 2.44m )
Of brick & double glazed construction with doors to the garden, radiator & power points.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 11' 5" ( 2.67m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window & door to the rear, recently re-fitted to comprise: sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards below & range of wall mounted storage cupboards with down lighters. Fitted electric induction hob with cooker hood & fitted electric oven along with fitted fridge & freezer, plumbing for washing machine, concealed wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Breakfast bar, serving hatch to lounge diner, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, fitted to comprise: close coupled wc, hand wash basin, double shower cubicle, radiator.
Outside The Property
There is a driveway to the front of the bungalow which leads to the single garage. The front garden is of a low maintenance design laid to stone chippings with established shrubs.
The rear garden offers a pleasant covered patio area with outside tap and the garden is further laid to lawn with established borders and a timber storage shed. To the other side of the bungalow there is a vegetable / herb garden with a greenhouse. The garden is enclosed, with gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62232491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.