4 bedroom detached house for saleBANSTEAD
Withdrawn from Market £799,950
- Gas central heating, part-double glazing, part-triple glazing
- Welcoming entrance hall with beamed ceiling and plate rail
- Splendid double aspect lounge with beamed ceiling, plate rail, and attractive Inglenook fireplace feature, sliding patio door to rear garden
- Well proportioned double aspect dining room with windows to front and side, beamed ceiling and walls, plate rail and parquet flooring
- Useful study area
- Well proportioned kitchen/dining room offering range of cupboards to high and low level incorporating space for cooker and fridge/freezer, built-in dishwasher, central island feature, side aspec...
- Downstairs cloakroom with low level WC and wall mounted basin
- First floor landing having side aspect window, picture rail, linen cupboard and hatch to loft space
- Front aspect master bedroom offering a range of fitted wardrobe cupboards with top storage cupboards over and vanity bureau
- Excellent second bedroom, again with built-in wardrobe cupboard, front facing window
An attractive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, detached family home, generous lounge, excellent dining room, study, spacious kitchen, downstairs cloakroom/WC, attached garage, and large 150' rear garden featuring office, and swimming pool plus plant room offering cellar storage.
- 7' 2'' x 6' 7''
- 29' x 11' 6'' (15'6" into fireplace)
- 14' x 11' 6''
- 15' 6'' x 7'
- 16' 8'' x 15' 6''
- 14' x 11' 6''
- 13' x 11' 6''
- 15' 7'' x 11'
- 8' 6'' x 8' 2''
- 34' 6'' x 10' 3'' (Internal, including utility space)
- 13' x 8'
PLANT ROOM/AIR-RAID SHELTER/CELLAR STORAGE
- 50' x 50'
- 150' x 50'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62232695.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5349859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.