5 bedroom detached house for saleShirley Drive, Hove
- Amazing Detached House
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms + Two Ensuites
- Large Gardens
- Garage + Off Road Parking
Goldin Lemcke are pleased to offer a large detached traditional style family home with full planning permission to remodel and enlarge in order to create a stunning and particularly impressive contemporary style residence of significant proportions totaling approximately 5000SqFt.
This fine property will stand in lovely large west facing gardens and will enjoy fine views over the area towards the sea, this is considered to be an excellent opportunity to create and own a landmark home in this sought after residential location.
* Open Plan - Living Kitchen/Diner/Lounge: 45' x 28'
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Study: 17' x 15' 7"
* Double Garage
* Cinema/Gymnasium Room: 15' 7" x 12'
* Feature Patio Garden: 28' x 20'
* Shower Room
* Separate Kitchen
* West Facing Terrace: 17' x 10'
* Master Suite with Dressing Room: 16' 4" x 16' 4"
* Ensuite to Master Bedroom
* VIP Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room: 16' 7" x 14'
* Bedroom Three: 17' x 15' 7"
* Ensuite shower Room
* Family Bathroom
* Laundry Room
* Bedroom Four: 18' 7" x 13' 7"
* Bedroom Five: 20' 3" x 13' 7"
* Shower Room
* Off-Road Parking
A superb and rare opportunity to create a truly magnificent and remarkable family home by acquiring a large detached property with full planning consent for remodeling and enlargement which stands in lovely large sunny south/westerly aspect gardens with fine views over the area towards the sea.
The property will provide exceptionally spacious and versatile living space arranged over four floors with an emphasis on light space and contemporary styling.
The scheme provides some striking design features including a full height glass atrium on the front elevation and large balcony terraces accessed from the ground and first floors taking in the fabulous southerly views.
This impressive home stands back from the road with a private carriage driveway and further details can be found on the Brighton & Hove city council website or by contacting the owners sole agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62233853.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.