4 bedroom detached house for saleSandstone Drive, Leeds
Sold STC £279,950
- Stunning detached family home
- Four bedrooms with master en-suite
- Four reception rooms
- Generous corner plot
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking for two cars
- Sought after location
- Viewing is essential!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this LARGE DETACHED PROPERTY which offers stunning living accommodation and is situated on a GENEROUS CORNER PLOT adjacent to park land. Benefitting from four bedrooms, four reception rooms and off street parking for two cars. Early viewing is a must!
Offered for sale is this fantastic detached property which boasts spacious living accommodation and is well presented throughout. The property is situated on a generous corner plot adjacent to park land. Briefly comprising; entrance porch, entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, dining room, sitting room, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, four bedrooms with dressing room and en-suite to the master and a house bathroom with a modern white three piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking for two cars. We strongly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this ideal family home!
Door to front.
Door to front and stairs leading to the first floor landing with a useful understairs storage cupboard.
A two piece suite comprising a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Lounge 15' 2" into bay x 13' 7" into alcove ( 4.62m into bay x 4.14m into alcove )
A spacious lounge with two central heating radiators and a bay window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 14' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.47m x 2.59m )
A light and airy room with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Sitting Room 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Having a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.92m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 6" ( 1.73m x 1.68m )
With a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces. Having plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Door providing access to the side elevation.
Conservatory 11' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.97m )
A UPVC conservatory with patio doors providing access to the rear garden.
A central heating radiator, airing cupboard and a window to the side elevation.
Master Bedroom 13' 7" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.14m max x 3.86m max )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator, windows to the front and side elevations and access to the dressing room which has a range of built in wardrobes.
A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" max x 9' ( 4.01m max x 2.74m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
Having a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
Having a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
A modern cream three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking for two cars.
To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with well established shrubs and trees, a patio seating area and a storage room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62234075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.