2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDechmont Avenue, Motherwell - originally 3 bed end terraced,curently used as 2 + dining
- Great 1st time buy in popular estate in Motherwell
- Good sized lounge
- Originally a 3 bed, with 3rd bedroom downstairs - this is currently being used as an open plan dining room - could easily be put back to 3rd bedroom.
- Kitchen with tiled floor and splashback
- 2 double bedrooms upstairs with wood laminate flooring in both
- Partially tiled shower room
- Easily maintained gardens, with large plot
*** OFFERS OVER £75,000 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £85,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a spacious 2/3 bedroom, end terrace family home in a popular estate in Motherwell?
Would you like a great size lounge with neutral decor and wood laminate flooring?
What about an open plan dining room (previously the 3rd bedroom) with wood laminate flooring and an archway through to the kitchen?
How about a good sized kitchen with light wood units, contrasting tiled splashback and tiled floor?
Would you like 2 double bedrooms upstairs with neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and a storage cupboard in the master bedroom?
What about a bright, partially tiled shower room?
How about easily maintained gardens to the front and rear of the property?
Would you like gas central heating and double glazing?
If so Igloo have what your looking for.
Lounge 4.09m (13'5") x 3.99m (13'1")
Dining Room 3.63m (11'11") x 2.82m (9'3")
Kitchen 3.66m (12'0") x 1.80m (5'11")
Bedroom 1 4.04m (13'3") x 3.81m (12'6")
Bedroom 2 4.22m (13'10") x 2.82m (9'3")
Shower Room 2.06m (6'9") x 1.78m (5'10")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.