2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFaversham Road, Seasalter, Whitstable, Kent
- Only a short walk to Seasalter Beach
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Two workshops
- Secluded garden
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (66)
With the beach only a few minutes walk from your door you can really enjoy your "life by the sea".A handy supermarket, newsagents and such like are also nearby and there is a regular bus service into Whitstable as well as Canterbury.Back at home the bungalow has a lot to offer, with a generous frontage there is plenty of parking for you and guests. Inside there is a good place to enjoy, and whilst there are two bedrooms it could work as one bedroom and you could gain more living space.Outside the garden is secluded and with two brick built workshops you have ideal space to perhaps have a hobby room or similar.In your free time you can enjoy the sea air at a moments notice and the promenade walk connects through into Whitstable and Tankerton with handy pubs and things on the way!
- Entrance hall
- Dining room/Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 7'9 (3.86m x 2.36m)
- Lounge: 14'7 x 14'5 (4.45m x 4.40m)
- Kitchen: 10'9 x 9'4 (3.28m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 11'5 (4.12m x 3.48m)
- Rear garden
- Detached workshop: 12'9 x 8'5 (3.89m x 2.57m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62235491.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12031181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Whitstable. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.