3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Avenue, Willerby, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000
- Traditional Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Sought After Location
- Loft Space
- Drive Way & a Garage
A lovely traditional three bedroom semi-detached property situated in the popular residential area of Willerby, ideal for he young family - view now to avoid disappointment!
Beautiful semi-detached house briefly comprising of a hall way leading to the lovely and bright lounge/dining room which then takes you to the open plan kitchen and conservatory making it a large bright room. There is also the added benefit of a separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom as well as having access to the garage. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms as well as a fixed stair case leading to the large loft space. There is also a fantastic sized family bathroom with a large corner bath and a separate shower. To the rear is the large garden with decking and lawned areas and to the front is a large drive way and separate garage for storage. Overall the property is a fantastic size and offers a beautiful family home.
Situated on Chestnut Avenue this beautiful home is fabulously placed for the well regarded schools, local amenities and shops that Willerby and the neighbouring villages have to offer.
With low level wc, door to garage and tiled flooring.
Lounge 11' into recess x 24' ( 3.35m into recess x 7.32m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place incorporating a gas fire, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 17' 7" ( 2.49m x 5.36m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, integrated automatic washing machine, dish washer and fridge/freezer, radiator, spot lights to ceiling, tiled flooring, exit door, double glazed windows to the rear and side and open plan to conservatory.
Utility Room 8' 5" into recess x 6' 6" ( 2.57m into recess x 1.98m )
With a a range of wall and base units, door to outside and ground floor cloakroom and double glazed window to the side.
Conservatory 7' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.39m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side, lights, radiator and open plan with kitchen.
With stairs from the ground floor, stairs to loft space and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 17' to back of wardrobe + into bay x 10' 7" into recess ( 5.18m to back of wardrobe + into bay x 3.23m into recess )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fitted sliding wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 3.51m x 2.90m plus recess )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 6' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.08m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
With three double glazed windows to the rear and side, corner bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
Loft Space 12' 5" x 16' ( 3.78m x 4.88m )
With two velux windows to the rear, eves storage and television unit.
Rear garden mainly laid to lawn with decked patio area and shed.
Garage 9' 10" x 10' ( 3.00m x 3.05m )
With power, light and up and over vehicular door.
Drive way providing ample off street parking.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62235698.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.