2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBullfinch Drive, Harleston
Shared ownership £30,500
- 25% Shared Ownership
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Allocated Parking Space
- Conveniently situated for access to Harleston Town Centre
- Perfect First Time Buy Property
A very well presented two bedroom ground floor flat situated on the Bullfinch Drive development in the market town of Harleston. The property is offered with 25% shared ownership making this a fantastic first time buy.
Two bedroom ground floor flat being offered on a 25% shared ownership scheme via Orbit Housing. This property offers a fantastic chance for a first time buyer to get onto the property ladder. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room,bedroom two and bathroom. The property is well presented throughout and has recently had engineered oak flooring in the hallway and sitting room and further benefits gas fired central heating via radiator and upvc double glazed windows. The property is conveniently situated for access to Harleston town centre.
Front aspect door, radiator, carpet and storage cupboard.
Sitting Room 13' 8" extending to 17' 7" Max x 13' 5" ( 4.17m extending to 5.36m Max x 4.09m )
Rear and side aspect double glazed window, radiator, engineered oak wood flooring, and double doors to;
Kitchen 8' 9" x 5' 8" ( 2.67m x 1.73m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, tile effect flooring, work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric oven and electric hob.
Bedroom One 11' 4" Exc Recess x 8' 6" ( 3.45m Exc Recess x 2.59m )
Front and side aspect double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe, carpet and door to;
Tiled shower cubicle, vinyl flooring, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.31m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush wc, hand wash basin, panelled bath with tiled surround.
Outside washing line,one allocated parking space, bike shed and bin store.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.