3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElm Tree Place, Elkesley, Retford
- EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR MONEY
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Lounge, Dining room, kitchen
- Gardens to the front and rear, off street parking
OFFERING EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR MONEY is this THREE bedroom DETACHED bungalow, positioned in the popular village of Elkesley. With generous mature gardens and off street parking and a garage.
OFFERING EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR MONEY is this THREE bedroom DETACHED bungalow, positioned in the popular village of Elkesley. With generously proportioned accommodation including two reception rooms, a kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. To the outside are front and rear gardens, off street parking and a garage.
Positioned in the village of Elkesley which has a post office and a primary school. For those who enjoy travelling this bungalow is ideally placed less than a mile away from the A1, The Georgian market town of Retford is now easily accessed via the new bridge completed in 2016 and has an intercity link to London in just 1hr 25minutes. In addition to this the cities of Lincoln, Sheffield and Nottingham are all around an hour's drive away and for those travelling further afield Robin Hood International airport is just 19 miles from this home.
Double glazed door and window and a door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 18' x 12' 5" ( 5.49m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, open fireplace with a brick hearth and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 16' 11" x 9' 10" max ( 5.16m x 3.00m max )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear, central heating radiator and an airing cupboard housing the water tank.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces and a sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a dryer, a fridge and a freezer. Central heating radiator, splashback tiling and a solid fuel boiler. Double aspect double glazed windows.
Loft access and a central heating radiators.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 10' 5" max ( 4.24m x 3.18m max )
Two Double glazed window to the front and one to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.63m max x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3/ Study 8' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the side, fitted wardrobes and desk and a central heating radiator.
Wash hand basin, w.c. and a bath with a shower attachment. Part tiled walls and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property are lawned gardens. To the rear is a garden, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area, fruit trees, shrub borders and a green house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62235746.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.