4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Hill Road, Torquay, TQ1
- 2 Mins walk from the Marina
- 4 bedroom house with seperate self contained flat
- High ceilings and lots of original features
- very versatile house for family
- Large Kitchen
- House and Income
- Ideal for investors
- Walking distance for all amenities
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Torquay.
A beautiful victorian townhouse 2 mins from Torquay harbour with the benfit of a self contained flat with its own entrance.
The house has a large kitchen diner with french doors leading to a private south facing decked balcony.
The house is arranged over 3 floors with 2 bathrooms 2 double bedrooms and 2 single bedrooms The flat is a one bedroom basement flat with its private courtyard galley kitchen seperate lounge and ensuite bedroom.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62236046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS44453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.