5 bedroom detached house for saleWimborne Road, Tarrant Keyneston, Wimborne, Dorset
Greenfields is a stunning brand new 5 double bedroom, three storey luxury country home situated in the Tarrant Valley, on the fringe of Tarrant Keyneston village on a slightly elevated site, with outstanding views over adjacent farmland and the Stour Valley towards the Poole coastline.
Greenfields is a beautifully appointed family home with impressive living spaces, and one of the main features being a fabulous light filled, open plan kitchen/dining/family area, which has door access to a large Sandstone terrace, gardens and paddocks beyond.
Approached from the highway into an impressive stoned courtyard with excellent parking. Greenfields stands on a superb landscaped site extending to about one acre, and is enclosed by natural hedgerows, close boarded fencing and a mixed tree line. In particular, the terrace and first floor balcony (both of which are enclosed by large plain glass screens) have stunning views.
While, the house has a large number of features, the main kitchen/dining/family area is superb, mixing a traditional style kitchen with luxury cream working surfaces, bespoke painted framed kitchen units, and a comprehensive range of AEG appliances leads into a modern family area with a state-of-the-art wood burning stove (having a slate stone backdrop and slate plinth). There are 2 pairs of oak double casement doors which leads to a garden room (which overlooks the garden and farmland), and there is a separate media room/living area to the front of the house.
From the large reception hallway, a straight staircase leads to a semi-galleried landing, where there is a stunning master bedroom suite, which gives access to a large balcony (with glass security panels), and a most amazing view. There is a large dressing room with a comprehensive range of cupboards and shelves, which leads into a magnificent bathroom and walk-in family shower.
The second bedroom (guest room), also has door access to the balcony, and there is an en suite dressing room and en suite shower room.
The staircase continues to a second floor landing, where there are 3 further double bedrooms (one of which could be used as an office), luxury bathroom and shower (with Travertine tiling).
Outside, Greenfields has a large garage complex for 2 cars, separate car port and boiler room (containing Bio mass unit).
The site extends in all to just over one acre, with most attractive lawn gardens interspersed with a wide variety of established trees, hedgerows and shrubs.
Security and convenience
• A full burglar alarm system installed including infra-red sensors to all rooms and circuit breakers to external doors
• CCTV cameras installed externally and is compatible with the audio visual system
• Greenfields is approached via shared courtyard with electronically controlled entry gates into the domain
Heating and cooling
• Eco friendly bio mass central heating system with pressurised hot water
• The under floor heating system is zone controlled by individual room temperature settings
• The lighting includes chrome down lighters, concealed lighting, 5 amp lamp circuits and programmable mood lighting to the ground floor, landing and master suite
• Integrated lighting/home automation infrastructure installed
• Individual specialist doors throughout with complementary high quality door furniture and hinges. Glazed internal and external doors where shown
• High quality tiled surfaces both internally and to external patio areas as shown
• The ground floor has a feature wide white oak oiled quality flooring
• High quality underlay has been laid to stair case and bedrooms. A choice of carpets are available for the purchaser to choose from, provided by the developer
• Gabled entrance porch leads to light filled hallway
• Striking stair case leading to 1st floor bedrooms
• Ground floor cloak room with low level WC and wash hand basin
• Bespoke kitchen with full range of AEG appliances including two built in ovens, microwave oven & grill, steam oven and warming drawer
• Contemporary cream work surfaces with traditional painted framed units having a cornice and bottom pelmet finish
• Feature 'T' shaped island/work station with useful drawers incorporating an induction touch controlled hob and state-of-the-art extractor. The island has space for seating 6 people
• Space for American style fridge/freezer
• Separate utility room with external door to side aspect of the property
• Matching worktops and units with plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer
Open Plan Living/Dining Area
• Modern contemporary area with state-of-the-art wood burning stove, with slate stone backdrop and slate plinth
• 2 pairs of oak double casement doors leading to a garden room
• Light, bright and airy versatile family area
• Delightful garden room with breath taking views over the garden and the valley beyond
• Direct access onto sun terrace
• A multi functional double aspect room located at the front of the property, accessed from both the entrance hallway and open plan living room
Master Bedroom suite
• Large bedroom with a pair of double casement doors leading to the balcony with outstanding views
• Dressing area/walk in wardrobe with a comprehensive range of wardrobes, cupboards and shelves
• Luxurious en suite bathroom with double ended bath, wide suspended wash hand basin (with drawers below,) low level WC and large walk in family shower with feature tiling fixed glass screen, rain water shower and hand spray shower attachment
• Large double aspect bedroom with door access to balcony
• Floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space
• Luxurious en suite shower room with double shower cubicle, wide suspended wash hand basin (with drawers below,) low level WC and travertine flooring
3 Further Bedrooms
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 good sized doubles with superb views
• Bedroom 5 ideally used as study/office
• Modern bath, wide suspended wash hand basin (with drawers beneath,) low level WC, shower cubicle and Travertine floor and wall tiling
• Beautiful landscaped gardens including turfing and extensive planting
• Hard surfacing to driveway area leading up to electric gates
• Large garage complex for 2 cars and separate car port
• Boiler room containing bio mass unit and water tank
• Mature stables in the lower area of the garden with potential for renovation
• Opportunity to purchase further acreage
Property ref: 121_1823_4060719
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4060719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tailor Made, Sandbanks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.