4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurnblea Street, Hamilton
Sold STCM £169,995
- Rarely available, extended family home in sought after Hamilton location - ex police house.
- Good sized lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with ensuite wet room
- 3 further berooms all with wood laminate flooring
- Gorgeous bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle
- Lovely gardens with brick outhouse/workshop
- Driveway to the front
- Downstairs WC
Hello, are you looking for a really lovely, well maintained and rarely available, 4 bedroom extended semi detached family home, in a central, sought after location in Hamilton?
Would you like a beautiful, big lounge with neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and a feature fireplace?
How about a modern, light wood kitchen with contrasting worktops, tiled splashback and flooring and a breakfast bar?
What about a downstairs wc?
Would you like a master bedroom with wood laminate flooring, double door fitted wardrobes and an ensuite, fully tiled, wet room?
How about 3 further double bedrooms all with wood laminate flooring?
What about a gorgeous, fully tiled bathroom, with corner bath and separate shower cubicle?
Would you like fully enclosed, easily maintained gardens with slabbed patio area and a large, brick outhouse/workshop?
How about a monoblocked driveway at the front of the house?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
Lounge 4.60m (15'1") x 4.19m (13'9")
Kitchen 4.75m (15'7") x 2.44m (8'0")
Bedroom 1 4.34m (14'3") x 3.28m (10'9")
Ensuite Wetroom 2.97m (9'9") x 1.90m (6'3")
Bedroom 2 3.76m (12'4") x 2.79m (9'2")
Bedroom 3 3.78m (12'5") x 3.43m (11'3")
Bedroom 4 2.82m (9'3") x 2.79m (9'2")
Family Bathroom 2.74m (9'0") x 1.65m (5'5")
Downstairs WC 1.57m (5'2") x 0.69m (2'3")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62237354.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.