3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWrittle, Chelmsford
Sold by Us
- Mid-18th century semi-detached cottage
- Character features including fireplaces and exposed timbers
- Three bedrooms, Two reception rooms
- Study which could be utilised as additional reception room or a fourth bedroom
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Bespoke fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom with free standing claw bath and shower cubicle
- Enclosed rear garden and driveway with off road parking
- Highly regarded and well served village
- Commuter Station located approximately 2 miles away with a journey time of approximately 35 minutes
It has been lovingly refurbished by the current owners, who have breathed life back into the rooms, creating flexible family spaces and designing a wonderful bespoke kitchen, and being within the pretty village of Writtle you have everything you need right on your doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62238368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.