3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRectory Gardens, South Drive, Cattistock, Dorchester
Sold STC £310,000
- Popular Village Location
- Beautiful Views
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Picturesque Garden
This spacious THREE BEDROOM cottage style property is located in the ever-popular village of Cattistock. with VIEWS over the local countryside.The property benefits from being IMMACULATLEY DECORATED and a CAR PORT with storage.
This spacious 3 bedroom cottage style property is in a stunning location with views over local countryside. The accommodation provides the following: A twin aspect SITTING ROOM runs the full depth of the property, with a set of French doors leading to the rear garden & a multi-fuel stove in the heart of the room. The smart KITCHEN / DINING ROOM is equipped with integrated appliances including dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer along with an electric double oven with overhead extractor fan & a plumbed in water filter. The dining area has sufficient space for a dining suite with 6 chairs. The contemporary downstairs CLOAKROOM is located off of the rear entrance vestibule.
The stairs rise to the spacious 1st FLOOR landing. All 3 bedrooms benefit from built in wardrobes whilst the large MASTER BEDROOM has beautiful views to the front overlooking fields & a cricket pitch with an ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM comprising WC & pedestal basin and shower cubicle. BEDROOM 2 is a good size double room with a similar view. BEDROOM 3 has plenty of natural light & overlooking the rear garden expanding over the Church. The contemporary FAMILY BATHROOM has limestone style tiles, a bath with shower over, pedestal basin, WC, & a chrome towel radiator.
OUTSIDE the property has a delightful rear garden nestled under the view of the Church tower and with access to a single CAR PORT with a lockable section to the rear & an attached worksop with power, currently utilised as a studio.
Lounge 22' 9" into bay x 10' 3" Max ( 6.93m into bay x 3.12m Max )
Kitchen 20' 2" x 10' 8" Max ( 6.15m x 3.25m Max )
Master Bedroom 11' 4" Max x 10' 10" ( 3.45m Max x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 11' 4" Max ( 3.45m x 3.45m Max )
Bedroom Three 9' 3" Max x 8' 5" Max ( 2.82m Max x 2.57m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62238791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.