4 bedroom cottage for salePoundfield Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached cottage
- An abundance of charming period features
- Beautiful open plan kitchen/dining area
- Large attractive garden and off road parking
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating F (37)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £425,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
There is a great mix of modern and old with this home. The extension of the kitchen/dining area has enabled the ground floor to be opened up for a more modern approach to dining yet still retaining the period features such as timber beams and fireplaces in the original parts of the house.The large welcoming hallway is the centre of this house and the living accommodation flows freely from here. The lovely open plan feel could be continued with the restoration of a doorway between the dining area and lounge, or it could just be left as a separate room if you need somewhere to sit and relax quietly away from the hustle and bustle of every day life!The large secluded rear garden with its range of fruit trees makes this a wonderful addition and having the patio doors open from the kitchen area brings this to life. With plenty of off road parking to the front makes this an ideal place for a big family. Located in a popular area of Crowborough which is well placed for a local shop and schools.
- Porch Area
- Entrance Hall Area
- Cloakroom/Utility Room: 7'4 x 5'10 (2.24m x 1.78m)
- Lounge: 14'9 x 11'9 (4.50m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen Area: 15'11 x 12'1 (4.85m x 3.69m)
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 8'6 (3.61m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 9'2 into bay (3.61m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 8'11 (3.41m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'1 x 8'8 (2.77m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'5 x 6'6 (2.57m x 1.98m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62239162.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24204174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.