4 bedroom terraced house for saleSydney Street, London, SW3
- 4 double bedrooms
- Attractive period freehold house
- 2830 sq. ft.
- Set over 5 floors
- Self contained lower ground floor accomodation
- 3 additional reception room
- 15'9 x 13'6 master bedroom suite
- 16'9 x 12'6 reception room
- Two single garages
- 17'6 x 12'3 private garden
A bright, spacious and well proportioned attractive period house extending to 2,830 sq. ft. with a private rear garden, double garage, first floor rear terrace and excellent entertaining accommodation. Positioned over 5 floors, this well presented freehold home has a fantastic 16'9 x 12'6 first floor reception room with additional 11'6 x 10'9 third reception room to the rear, a 19'9 x 10'9 kitchen/breakfast room with 12'9 x 12'0 dining room and study on the raised ground floor, 15'9 x 13'6 top floor master bedroom with en-suite bath and shower room and two further double bedrooms (plus bathroom) on the second floor. The lower ground floor accommodation could be used either as part of the house or as a separate flat (it has its own entrance from the street). It has the unusual benefit of a double garage to the rear, subdivided into 2 single garages.
Sydney Street is located between Fulham and Kings Road in this popular SW3 location. This location in the heart of Chelsea and near to South Kensington offers easy access to a huge variety of restaurants, shops and amenities. Sloane Square underground station is to the east and South Kensington underground just to the north.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62240459.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE080057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Chelsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.