3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodhill Close, Anlaby, Hull
- Excellent Size Property in Sought After Location
- Presented to a High Standard Throughout
- Benefiting from Off Street Parking
- Fantastic Family Home
- Viewings Advised!
A beautiful three bedroom family home situated in the ever popular East Riding Village of Anlaby - viewings are an absolute must to avoid disappointment!
OPEN DAY THURSDAY 3RD NOVEMBER - 12.00pm - 1.30pm - call now to book your vieiwng!
A beautiful three bedroom mid-terrace house briefly comprising of an entrance hall, a large lounge/dining area and a wonderful modern kitchen which has been recently refurbished to a very high standard. To the first floor are three very good sized bedrooms as well as the modern family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a good sized garden with the added benefit of a drive way to the front of the property providing ample off street parking. Overall this property is a great size and offers a fantastic family home - viewings are highly recommended!
Situated on Woodhill Close in the lovely village of Anlaby, this beautiful and modern home is within walking distance to the local shops and retail parks and is within a fantastic catchment area for the well regarded schools close by.
With double glazed door to the front and under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 13' 5" narrowing to 8'11" x 21' 1" ( 4.09m narrowing to 8'11" x 6.43m )
With double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio doors, feature fire place incorporating an electric fire, radiator, television point, telephone point and open plan with dining room.
Open plan to lounge.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 12' 6" ( 2.67m x 3.81m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dish washer, door to dining area and double glazed window to the rear.
With stairs from the ground floor, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' x 12' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.89m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 12' 11" ( 2.69m x 3.94m )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 9' ( 2.21m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, towel radiator and partially tiled.
Drive way to the front of the property providing off street parking.
Rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio/seating area.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62241206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.