3 bedroom town house for saleTeasel Bank, Pudsey
Sold STC £219,995
- Stunning end town house
- Three good sized bedrooms, master en-suite
- Stunning Views
- Front & rear gardens
- Off street parking for two cars
- Central heating & double glazing throughout
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!!
End town house which boasts BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED living accommodation and benefits from THREE BEDROOMS, FRONT & REAR GARDENS and a driveway providing OFF STREET PARKING for two cars. An early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment...
Offered for sale is this well presented end town house which boasts spacious living accommodation and is situated in a superb semi rural location. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, dining kitchen, three good sized bedrooms with master en-suite and a house bathroom with a modern white three piece suite. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking for two cars. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
Door to front, stairs leading to the first floor landing with useful understairs storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a window to the side elevation.
A two piece suite comprising a hand wash basin, a W.C and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 19' 6" into bay x 13' 2" max ( 5.94m into bay x 4.01m max )
A spacious lounge with a central heating radiator, a bay window to the side elevation and patio doors providing access to the rear.
Dining Kitchen 15' 6" x 8' ( 4.72m x 2.44m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oven, hob and cooker-hood. Integral washing machine and fridge freezer. A central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Master Bedroom 14' 7" max x 9' 7" ( 4.45m max x 2.92m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator, a window to the rear elevation and a bay window to the side elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.49m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
Having a central heating radiator and windows to the front and side elevation.
A modern white three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C and a central heating radiator.
There is a driveway to the front of the property providing off street parking for two cars.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed south facing garden with well established shrubs and trees and a patio seating area, perfect for family entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62241230.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.