3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLobelia Lane, Cringleford, NORWICH
Sold STC £230,000
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £235,000
- SEMI-DETACHED MODERN HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM)
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £235,000. Located within Round House Park is this modern three bedroom semi-detached house with a garage and an enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Please contact William H Brown today to avoid missing out.
Lobelia Lane is a modern semi-detached house located within Round House Park in Cringleford. The property benefits from a good sized kitchen breakfast room including a sold wood breakfast island and also has a 17 foot lounge. The current owners built a wall surrounding most of the rear garden and behind the property is the garage with parking in front of the garage. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room to the first floor, three bedrooms(master with en-suite shower room), bathroom off the landing.
Double glazed door to front aspect and doorway leading through to cloakroom and lounge.
W/c, wash hand basin, part-tiled splashback and radiator.
Lounge 17' 8" max x 13' 3" max ( 5.38m max x 4.04m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, door leading through to kitchen and stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 13' 9" ( 2.87m x 4.19m )
A fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base mounted units, double glazing window to rear aspect, patio doors leading to garden, sink with drainer, smooth-over work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven and gas stainless steel hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, built-in fridge/freezer, radiator and solid wood breakfast bar.
Stairs leading from the lounge and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 5" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.18m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed window to front aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w/c and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.40m max x 2.31m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.49m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, w/c, and part-tiled splashbacks.
To the front of the property there is a traditional front garden partially enclosed by railings and also there is a fair sized rear garden spilt on two levels with paved area, side access gate, part-enclosed by a brick wall and also artificial grass. Behind the garden there is a garage with off-road parking in front of it.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62241302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.