2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRandolph Drive, Stamperland, Glasgow
Sold STC £125,000
- Slightly elevated end terraced villa.
- Lounge, kitchen.
- Two bedrooms, bathroom.
- Good gardens with views to the front and GCH.
***CLOSING DATE - THURSDAY 13TH AT 12PM***
Enjoying great open aspects due to the elevated position, this end terraced villa is set within good sized gardens and has been priced to reflect the need for upgrading and modernisation.
Well-proportioned throughout, this end terraced villa enjoys a slightly elevated position with good gardens and open aspects.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance hallway, bright bay window lounge, kitchen with large storage cupboard off, two excellent bedrooms (master with storage cupboard off) and a family bathroom. The property has a system of gas fired central heating.
Although the property will require upgrading and modernisation, it offers a fantastic opportunity for a buyer to put their own touch on it.
This area is noted for the high standard of services and amenities, which include a good range of shops in nearby Clarkston and Busby Road. Excellent transport links including bus and rail services are also available in the immediate area as are a range of leisure facilities including gyms, bowling clubs, golf clubs and parks. The property also lies within the catchment for highly regarded schooling at primary and secondary levels.
Lounge; 17'6 into bay x 12'1
Kitchen; 15'3 x 6'1
Bedroom One; 12'9 into bay x 11'8
Bedroom Two; 11'6 x 8'9
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.