2 bedroom apartment for saleLaverockhall Street, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, G21
- Two bed traditional flat
- Situated on the third foor
- Fresh modern decor throughout
- Bright spacious lounge with feature bay window
- Two double size bedrooms
- Double glazed throughout
- GCH with brand new combi boiler
- Ideal BTL/first time buy
- Approx. two miles from city centre
This top floor traditional red sandstone property is in an ideal location for any savvy investor looking for a BTL with a location on the outskirts of the city centre. Situated between Stobhill and Royal Infirmary Hospitals the rental audience is endless. Being presented in walk in condition this property is ready to live in for any first time buyer looking to take that step onto the property ladder. property further benefits form double glazing and GCH with brand new combi boiler.
The property is situated close to Glasgow Caledonian University, Glasgow Kelvin College and further local amenities including schools at both primary and secondary levels, St Rolex Retail Park which has a 24 hour Tesco and Springburn Train Station and bus services to Glasgow City Centre. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt motorway network system.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.