Get brand editions for Igloo , Hamilton

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

Land for sale

Holm Road, Plot 3, Crossford

Removed £49,995

Property Description

Key features

  • opportunity to build your own home in the beautiful Clyde Valley
  • positioned close to the village centre within walking distance of the local amenities
  • planning permission for a 2 bedroom home
  • modern design over one level with cantilever deck
  • easy commute to the local towns, M74 & M8 motorways
  • plot size : 400 square metres

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

Hello, are you looking for a fantastic self build opportunity in the picturesque village of Crossford in the heart of the beautiful Clyde Valley?
What about the option to buy a good size plot with planning permission granted for 2 bedroom detached, chalet style home in a tranquil setting?
Would you like it to have a central position within the development with cantilever deck over the pond?
How about an up to the minute build design, all on one level, making it an ideal 'downsize' property?
What about being able to create your own home and living space - something really special and unique?
Would you like to have an easy commute to the local towns and the M74 & M8 motorways linking Glasgow and Edinburgh?
If so igloo have what you are looking for!

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
30 September 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.