3 bedroom town house for salePorterfield Drive, Tyldesley Manchester
Sold STC £185,000
- Impressive Semi Detached Townhouse
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom, En-Suite Shower Room & Downstairs WC
- Stylish Lounge, Modern Kitchen & Conservatory
- Garage & Driveway For Two Cars
- Attractive Gardens Front & Rear
- Popular Residential Location Close To Tyldesley Centre
- Benefits From The New Guided Bus Route Into Manchester
We are thrilled to be instructed with this modern, beautifully presented semi detached townhouse which offers contemporary living over three floors. What sets this property aside from others is the desirable layout which has all three bedrooms on the upper floors and a stylish lounge, modern kitchen and downstairs WC on the ground floor. What is most striking is that all three bedrooms are large double rooms and the Master suite on the second floor has a superb en-suite shower room. Outside the property benefits from a garage and shared driveway, an attractive rear garden which has a real sense of space with the bowling green to the side.. Located on this sought after residential estate in the heart of Tyldesley with shops and cafes close by, this area benefits from the new guided bus route direct into Manchester City Centre. This property is very well presented, priced to sell and is simply move in condition!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62243348.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7199083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.