2 bedroom flat for saleTovey Crescent, Manadon Park, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 50% Shared Ownership
- First Floor Appartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living
- Family Bathroom
- Popular Redeveloped Area
- Allocated Parking
Guide Price £65,000 for a chance to buy a 50% share of this first floor appartment based in the popular redevelopment within Manadon consisting of two double bedrooms, open plan living and family bathroom.
A chance to buy a 50% share of this first floor appartment based in the popular redevelopment within Manadon. Located close to Crownhill village, good local schools and good travel links makes this propert perfect for those looking to enter the property ladder. Consisting of two double bedrooms, family bathroom, open plan living, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout this is an ideal set up for families. An interval viewing is essential to fully appreciate all the property has to offer, call the team today to book an appointment.
Access into the flat block through secure entry door system, doors providing access to ground floor flats and stairs leading up to first floor.
Access from the first floor with carpet flooring, rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, smooth finished walls and ceiling, coving cupboard housing the boiler and doors to bedrooms, bathroom and living area.
Open Plan Living Room/kitchen 14' x 20' max ( 4.27m x 6.10m max )
Open Plan Living Room with coved ceiling, two wall mounted radiators, telephone and TV points, dual aspect uPVC double glazed french doors to front and rear Juliet balconies. Defined kitchen area seperated by vinyl flooring and consists of a fitted kitchen with wall and base units, granite effect roll edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink/drainer, electric cooker point with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 8' x 12' ( 2.44m x 3.66m )
Access to master bedroom from the Hallway with a wall mounted radiator and front facing uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' ( 2.77m x 2.44m )
Access to master bedroom from the Hallway a wall mounted radiator and front facing uPVC double glazed window.
There is allocated parking for one car.
Mains electric & gas
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62243750.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.