3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHorbury Road, Wakefield
Sold STC £220,000
- Spaciously designed three bedroom accommodation
- En-suite facilities
- Utility room with downstairs WC
- Detached brick built, pitched roof garage
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Internal inspection highly recommended
Uniquely designed and very attractive semi-detached home, with far more to offer than first meets the eye! Extended to the rear to provide excellent open plan accommodation complete with conservatory, utility room and downstairs w.c.
This attractively designed semi-detached home provides spacious accommodation highly desirable for the family, the open plan kitchen/living space at the rear provides just what the modern family of today expect, along with downstairs w.c. and utility room. Many up-dated features to include bathroom, en-suite facilities and tastefully decorated throughout are all signs of how well maintained this home is.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen dining/living conservatory, utility area with downstairs w.c., to the first floor landing bathroom with four piece suite, three bedrooms one of which has en-suite facilities and loft space. Gas central heating system and upvc double glazed windows. Driveway to detached garage. Gardens front and rear.
Ideally located with easy access to Horbury Town Centre and Wakefield City Centre, with a frequent bus route to the City and Westgate Railway Station a distance of approximately three miles. Around one and half mile to Jcn 40 of M1 motorway therefore good for the commuter that requires the Northern Motorway Network.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Entrance door with double glazed inset panel, ceiling coving, picture rail, tiled floor, radiator with cover, entrance to lounge, dining kitchen and staircase to first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 2" x 13' 3" ( 3.71m x 4.04m )
(measurement into recess) 2 windows one to the front and one to the side, both Upvc double glazed, ceiling coving, picture rail, traditional style fire surround finished in grey with an inset cast iron effect and living flame gas fire.
Dining Kitchen 18' 5" x 13' 2" ( 5.61m x 4.01m )
2 windows to the side aspect both upvc double glazed, fully fitted kitchen in light oak effect to include integrated electric oven, space and plumbing for dishwasher, white ceramic sink with monobloc mixer tap, full range of matching wall units with space for microwave and extractor fan above the hob. Partially tiled walls and tiled floor. To the dining area wood effect floor, recess ceiling lights, ceiling coving, Inglenook space for fire, 2 radiators with matching covers, open space through to conservatory.
Utility Room/cloakroom 4' 4" x 6' 11" ( 1.32m x 2.11m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear and Velux style window, 2 piece suite finished in white comprising concealed flush WC, wall mounted hand basin with vanity cupboard below, space and plumbing for washing machine, wood effect floor, central heating boiler is also housed here.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 13' 8" ( 2.57m x 4.17m )
Brick built base with upvc double glazed windows and continuous wood effect floor flowing through from dining room and radiator, French doors to access rear garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 14' 4" ( 3.73m x 4.37m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect, ceiling coving, radiator with cover.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 9' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.95m )
upvc double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 6' 8" plus add. space in doorway ( 3.02m x 2.03m plus add. space in doorway )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, door to en-suite and staircase access to loft space, radiator.
3 piece suite in white comprising shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin and extractor fan, radiator/towel rail finished in chrome.
Upvc double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, 4 piece suite finished in white comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with sliding glass door with matching side panels, low flush WC, wash basin set within vanity unit, partly tiled walls.
Loft Space 18' 9" x 12' 10" ( 5.71m x 3.91m )
2 Velux styled windows, one to front and one to rear aspect, feature beams and recessed ceiling lights, radiator.
To the front there is gated access, driveway to brick built detached garage with pitched roof and personal door, mainly lawned with established borders, the rear garden has mainly fenced boundaries and is laid to lawn, 3 patio areas, one being a raised decked seating area.
From Wakefield City Centre take Westgate and follow signs for Huddersfield A642, continue straight ahead for around three miles and this property is on the right hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62243795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.