3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBishops Gate, Lincoln
Sold STC £38,000
- **25% Shared Ownership**
- Popular Uphill Position
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Well Appointed Accommodation
- Excellent Transport Links and Amenities
**25% Shared Ownership** Situated within a sought after development in an uphill position of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this sizeable Three Bedroom home. The property benefits from spacious and light accommodation throughout and offers a wealth of local nearby amenities.
**25% Shared Ownership** Situated within a sought after development in an uphill position of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this sizeable Three Bedroom home. The property benefits from spacious and light accommodation throughout and offers a wealth of local nearby amenities such as schools, shops and eateries alongside excellent transport links voyaging into the city centre. Externally the house possesses off-road parking with maintainable front and rear gardens. Internally the property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Rear Porch, Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a low level flush WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 6" x 13' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.99m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 12' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.89m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integral gas oven electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, complete with laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator, understairs cupboard and tiling.
With double glazed door to the rear aspect leading out to the Garden, wall mounted panel radiator and laminate flooring.
With two cupboards and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 11' 1" ( 2.92m x 3.38m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 8' 2" into the recess ( 4.52m x 2.49m into the recess )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and TV point.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.46m x 2.24m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and loft access.
A Three Piece suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment above, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With a laid to lawn garden enclosed via timber fencing to the rear. Parking space with shrubbery to the front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62243855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.